2件の返信スレッドを表示中
  • 投稿者
    投稿
    • #24292 返信
      IcyStriker

YNP様

お疲れ様です。
        IcyStrikerです。

Hope everyone is fine after this earthquake in Japan.

Currently, there are several problems needs to fix, some are major and some are minor.

Major

1. Online ranking
        The web page was down for few days, and back to normal recently, but somehow no one can upload new results anymore right now. Also, PS4 players cannot even upload theirs from the start.

2. Number of players allowed in one online room

8 is kinda awkward right now, since it cannot even fit all kinds of cars in this game. Also, 8 is sometime it’s not enough for weekend. Due to the single player mode is not having enough entertaining features, online mode can be seen as a more important one for this game.

In fact, during the release week of PS4 version, the lobby can easily reach 10 players at night time.

Therefore, I my opinion, 10 is a must (5 teams X 2 cars), 12 might be a sweat number, and it will be great if above that.

3. Timer issue

From the online races, we found out that different PC might have different result for the same race ever we crossed the line at the same time. From what we knew, the difference can be up to around 2 sec.

This is a huge issue, because this means the PC might be a big deal for your time attack result. Also means the rank 1 driver might not be the fastest, but just the timer make them be the 1st. Actually, there’s already some players questioning the ranking results.

This is from the same game, but different replay files from each drivers. We hadn’t noticed the difference until we made this video. It’s all recorded by the same PC, so the PC won’t affect the timeline difference once more. This shows even we cross the line at the same time in real life, the result is different in different PC. The positioning is almost the same, so network lagging might not be the reason causing this (although not 100% sure about this since I’m not the expert of internet).

Due to you’ve said that making the ranking as fair as possible is one of the most important things, this should be checked seriously from my point of view.

4. Starting delay

Having a bad start is frustrating, and it’s more frustrating when it’s not even your fault. We hadn’t seen it for a long time since last server update, but unfortunately, we met it twice last week. Considering it’s different players having that issue, it might be the server issue (well, I know almost everyone has bad internet at Sat. night ).

Optional

1. Reduce the penalty of scratch walls

Currently, scratching a wall is having almost the same penalty as hit the wall at 90 degree, which is making no sense in physics.

All the tracks are having close or no space to walls in this game, so players might be force to scratch walls in the close fight. This make the current penalty of scratching walls being more frustrating because this just means your race is almost over at that point (if facing real people).

2. Slip stream

This will add more fun for the game. I understand that it has been discussed a lot in the past, and for being fair for everyone playing this game, it was not in your plan.

However, considering there’s actually having issue with the timer in this game (whether is online mode only or not), the result might not be fair from the beginning.

At this situation, maybe it’s a good time to add some new features for the online mode (or single mode as well when facing AI). We can see everyone is using slip stream is used in real life a lot even in F1(especially those power circuits like Monza, Baku), and there’s no one said those fastest lap created under the slip stream should not be called world record.

3. Fastest lap shown in the end game result

Fastest lap is also and important data in real life, which may show the pure speed of a driver. Adding this might give those drivers that involved in a 1st lap accident. They will have something to chase after that cause there’s a number tells everyone “hey, I might actually be the best one here, but just unlucky”.

It’s cool and won’t hurt anyone, right?

4. Pit change

To be honest, pit is useless in this game. Speed limit set at 200km/hr and needs to stop to make it work when it located next to a 450+km/hr straight, sounds so attractive. Maybe make its speed limit up to 300 or something, and no need to stop for getting those extra boost will make players considering using it for a longer race.

5. Timer

When sky is blue and numbers are also blue, although it’s actually super big in this game, it will never be a good combo for player to clearly see it. In fact it’s just something annoying stuff on the tip side of the screen. In my personal opinion, the style used in Drei feels cooler and easier to be seen even it’s just around 1/3 of current size. Maybe it’s an option.

Also, make players have a choice to remove it in game just like in replay mode is not bad, since someone may rather sacrifice live time numbers for a wider and further view.

6. Look back button (mentioned 2019/04/08 No.3415 & 3422 , 2019/8/21 here by Support team)

>>You have mentioned that it is difficult to find a place to put a back mirror due to VR feature. >>Therefore, what about putting a button that let players have a look what’s behind them? >>Several racing game have this feature, and it might be the solution for this game.

>It might be better to have Look back button on Non VR.
        >We will consider this idea.

It has been more than 1 year after you said you were considering about this, so it a “yes” or a “no”? We really want an answer.

7. Different color or custom-able driver number

Different color(2p or even 3p color) is much easier to identify who’s the driver in game, especially in a one make race or a casual room(which over 50% will be Asurada). Also, at least you might have a chance to find who push you off the track during or after the race.

Custom-able number might make drivers feel like it’s “their” car when driving and watch replays. It’s a small detail, but feels pretty great while having it.

p.s. Outside the small group of players/ anime viewers, since this game is having almost the same price as those big name racing title, such as F1 series by Codemasters on Steam (F1 2020 on sale price(around 2500 yen) and F1 2018 original price at this point without sale(around 2500 yen normally, on sale for 700 yen), you needs to know something will be reviewed strictly due to that.

Sincerely yours,

IcyStriker

• #24356 返信
        YNPサポート

Dear IcyStriker

Thank you for your writing.

>1. Online ranking

We will investigate for ranking system.

>2. Number of players allowed in one online room

The version upgrade that will be released soon will support 12 players.

>3. Timer issue

I think we also have a serious problem.
          However, the cause is currently unknown.

>4. Starting delay

We are looking for ways to improve.

Options will reply later.

• #24454 返信
          Yang
          キーマスター

Dear IcyStriker

Reply to optional.

>1. Reduce the penalty of scratch walls

We agree.We will fix.

>2. Slip stream

It ’s an annoying problem.
            But we would like to consider it.

>3. Fastest lap shown in the end game result

It is nice idea!
            We consider it.

>4. Pit change

Pit-in is an extra element.
            We think it shouldn’t affect the race.

>5. Timer

Ok.
            We consider the option to hide the time.

>6. Look back button (mentioned 2019/04/08 No.3415 & 3422 , 2019/8/21 here by Support team)

Very sorry.
            I was lowering the priority.

Will be implemented in the near future.

>7. Different color or custom-able driver number

I think it’s just a useful feature.
            But, this is very difficult due to the effect of the deformation mechanism.

2件の返信スレッドを表示中
        返信先: ゲームを修正したいポイント ー システム部分
        あなたの情報: