返信先: CF SIN VIER改善の提案(転載)

IcyStriker

Dear YNP,

お疲れ様でした。

The reason of including Japanese is I’m trying respect you. That’s my Japanese teacher teaches me.

If you don’t like it, I’ll remove it from now on.

At the current situation, if you want to keep Asurada as it is right now, then you should consider buffing other vehicle’s acceleration or booster by around 5 to 15%

Acceleration

5%: vehicle which is straight line focus with A mode. They are already strong in the straight line, over buffing they will just make another Asurada.
    Ogre, 11K, MS3-Bs, Nemesis, HP-022J, Asurada (C mode only, make player can fix their mistakes at the beginning of the straight)

10%: Cornering focus vehicles. This make them even better in the corner and corner exit. This gives them at least can try to block Asurada at the first stage of a long straight.
    Issuxark-R, 11S, HP-022M

15%: Garland and Issuxark-R are too weak at current meta. A big buff in acceleration makes they able to fight others due to they aren’t supposed to lose this much in straight. Garland has the top tier engine in its body, but doesn’t shown either top speed and acceleration. Issuxark-S is a vehicle that give up stable cornering (we can see without aggressive setting, Issusxark should be a cornering machine like Issuxark-R) to get better straight line, so it deserves this huge buff.

Booster

Booster type change: these car aren’t designed to be the fastest with their booster, but their setups are focus on getting their top speed fast and hold it. They are supposed to be the master of the corner. Therefore, the way to do it to increase their booster power, make they easily to match top speed, and hold the cap at the rest of the time. For example, Issuxark has the cap of 685km/h from your data, and it will get it at ⅔ or ¾ of its booster time, then hold that speed for the rest of it (around ⅓ of it)
    Suggestions: Issuxark-R (⅔-> 685km/h), Garland (¾-> 695km/h), HP-022M (¾-> 695km/h)

Booster power increase: these cars are supposed to be fast in the straight, so the direction of buffing them should be made their strength even stronger.
    Issuxark-S (+10% or even 15%), 11S (+10%), HP-022J (+5%), MS3/Bs (+5%)

Booster time increase: these vehicles may focus on fuel saving,but since there’s no fuel strategy in this game, we can let these fuel increase their other performance, in this case, booster time.
    11K (Mr. Kaga finished more race than others, so I consider he nurse his car more than others, 1st step +2.5%)

Unannounced vehicles:
    Nemesis: by sharing the same body with Asurada, it has the similar strength as Asurada. So by increasing acceleration rate should be enough.

Ogre: it has the most powerful booster right now, if increased in this area, players might need to close it earlier in some tracks.

Cornering performance increase:
    Garland: as a beginner’s choice, its cornering is too strict for players, made most beginners would rather choose Issuxark-R (the best cornering performance right now) or Asurada (overpowered performance can fix many mistakes). Many players I knew says Garland only loses in two places, straight line and corner. I would suggest to increase its cornering to a level that is a bit weaker than Issuxark-R, made them both the cars for beginners (Garland is better in straight and Issuxark-R is better in corner)

HP-022M: compares to HP-022J, it is slightly weaker in every area. So for adding some characteristics, maybe we can increase its A mode cornering that make it can deal with all of the high speed corners easily.

Issuxark-S: as a drifting choice, unstable should be part of its risk. But right now, its is paying too much. So maybe we should consider lower its sliding deceleration rate, make players can try to catch up with others a bit easier.

>>Sera Gallagher’s Issuxark:

>Matte red… Good!

Can’t wait to her soon, or even in patch V (I know I’m asking too much if it’s patch V)

>>Is there any possibility to bring the old HP-022(the early version in this game, which seems more like Franz’s style) back?

>The old HP-022 color is a bug…

Consider Franz is always using the car left by Jack, then what about the color Jack used in the previous season – Gold? It also fits the idea of this team – being shiny. It can be the slowest HP-022 in a straight line, but the best in corners. I think many players will be interested in a cornering beast with transfer system.

P.S. Is it possible to see the new track (Parana Circuit) in patch V? We have seen it on the ranking page for a long time. And it hard to be how to be patient if it’s so close to us, just like a man saw a beauty.

Kind regards,

IcyStriker