Dear YNP,

お疲れ様でした。

>>More realistic Grass
    >>Gravel area penalty change
    >>Wider run-off area (Gravel and Grass)

>Rough area penalties may be better.
    >We will consider this idea.

>>Barcelona wall, curbs and run-off area fixed

>Modifying released circuits is very difficult.

Sorry for asking you about something is difficult to do.

And I’m glad you have interest in some part of my ideas.

The reason I would suggest widening run-off area is to open the possibility of drivers to go aggressive.

The wall currently 0 to 0.5 car’s width away from the track, and I guess you probably wants to avoid players to cut the corners. However, if add some space to 2 to 3 car’s width inside with a penalty system that made them spin, makes players to attack the inside corner more aggressively, but needs to pay more when they over step the limits.

The 2nd reason I suggest to change the run-off area is because all these track we have right now is more like half-street circuit( like Canadian GP), which has few run-off area and barriers close to the track. Why not adding some pure racing which has some area to keep drivers safe and penalise them when they make mistakes. Or a pure street circuit, with even tighter track no run-off area with barriers only. Or maybe a low speed track with even no place to use booster( such as F1’s Monaco, F3’s Macau GP, or Cyber Formula’s Hong Kong GP).

The reason that it doesn’t really worth to challenge the inside corner is due to the penalty system gives players almost same penalty whether slightly brush the wall and hit the wall. Maybe it worth some time to define their differences to make this game better in the future.

But still, more vehicles and more tracks are always the main reason that players keep playing this game.

Kind regards,

IcyStriker