返信先: CF SIN VIER改善の提案(転載)

IcyStriker

Dear YNP,

お疲れ様でした。

>>One thing needs to be fix, the time of Asurada’s 2nd step booster should be equal to the remaining time of its 1st step (shown in anime).

>We don’t see this as a problem.
    >Want to weaken Asurada?

Yes, I, or I should said we, do believe that Asurada needs a NERF that will actually effect it on track performance.

Thanks to all of your hard works, the current meta, is in a mostly balanced situation. Well except the top and bottom tier machines.

For the last two vehicles, which is Garland and Issuxark-S, I believe that there’s almost enough discussion with a quite clear way of getting them into a competitive level.

However, when talking about the the best ”one” in the game, Asurada, the problem is huge and hard to be solved. It’s advantages are significant but weaknesses are hardly effect it.

For example, those “better” vehicles have their own strength and weakness that made them special.

Ogre is a beast in high speed sectors, and its almost unbeatable in that area (except it’s biggest rival – Asurada ). However, it’s too unstable in the corner with its Circuit Mode (the C mode). Also, it takes times to regain the speed after making mistakes.

Issuxark-R is the best one if talking about cornering stability and cornering speed, but it still needs to face it poor engine power in the straight line.

Ex-Zard 11K has great top speed and incredible Areo mode (the A mode). But it’s almost unable to turn while using its 2nd step booster, with the time of 2nd step is quite short.

While talking about other vehicles.

HP-022s are good at taking low speed corner, such as those U turns in new Tokyo circuit. But it’s A mode got a big nerf to trade for a better booster in an early patch (I think it might be patch I).

MS-3/B L is a car for a drifting beginner with a 7 speed gearbox, which gives it great acceleration. However single booster limits its performance in the straight line.

MS-3/B E is a non drifting type of MS-3/B L with better straight line speed. But poor cornering gives drivers a really tough time of making racing line correct.

Nemesis is a non drifting type of Asurada, but it’s A mode is not as good as Asurada when talking about cornering, with a much weaker engine, which also affects its booster.

From the ranking, we can see most vehicles performed better on some tracks while weaker on the others (well, Garland and Issuxark-S are quite average due to they are mostly the worst 3 on every track), except one – Asurada.

Asurada has one of the longest 2nd step booster time (please correct me if I’m wrong), one of the best A mode cornering (takes it through almost every high speed corner), one of the best A mode acceleration (feels like even better than those 7 speed gearbox MS-3/Bs). On the other hand, it’s weakness is doesn’t affect it in this game. Bad acceleration with C mode(honestly, who use C mode in a straight line, and we still have the CA technique made it better in mid speed corners), and a bit unstable cornering (which is not much worse than the MS-3/B L, which is for those drifting beginners, and much better than the poor Orge).

It’s domination can be easily seen on the ranking pages. You can hardly find a track it’s “not” sitting on the top; in fact, it’s sitting top 3 in every track.

Moreover, I have hosting a championship, which is told that it can YNP licensed league by Mr. Yang early this year. In online races, a Asurada driver can pulling around 1 second from others in almost every track (lapped almost everyone else in some track such as Nesiko and Berlin(the longest track we have currently) in a 20 minutes race). Other drivers aren’t bad; in fact most of them are top 10 players on the YNP official ranking.

The current state is we are having the Asurada can easily win a lot and the track wins not that much.

Furthermore, it many players feels so frustrated facing it beats almost everyone else in the straight and having top tier cornering.

There’s probably only one word than can describe Asurada, “unbeatable”. But in my opinion, that’s the word should be seen in a online racing game.

Personally, I think you should take some advantages away from Asurada, and nerfing its A mode or booster might be a great option. It’s A mode is a huge problem due to its acceleration is just way too good, and it can still turn in high speed corners. All the others can only get one of them. To make it different from Nemesis, I personal think keeping its cornering performance due to Mr. Kazami prefer a more unstable vehicle and turns whenever he wants. By the means, it will require a huge nerf whether its acceleration, top speed or even both. In my opinion, taking off 10% acceleration performance from it is still reasonable due to its cornering and booster are untouched.

Also, from the raw number, Ogre should have better acceleration than Asurada due to its torque and weight are both slightly better.

A vehicle wins 0.5 second in a straight and lose no time in corners isn’t fun for other players, unless the idea of that game’s developer wants everyone to drive the same car and bully others.

>>New vehicles (mentioned 2019/02/10 No.3368 by Support team)

>Thank you for the various ideas!
    >We especially like Issuxark for Sera Gallagher.

Further information for new vehicles:

Sera Gallagher’s Issuxark:

She seems like a driver that prefer nursing her car, but feels like she prefer to beat her boss, Mr. Randoll at his best area, by this means cornering. So her vehicle might be another extreme compare to the Issuxark-R, which may be even better cornering compared to the R, slight weaker straight line, a weaker power but longer duration time booster. Color should be some kinds of red from the anime (matte red can be great and it’s used by Ferrari F1 team, which looks perfect by showing she’s different from Shinjyo(shiny red) and Luisa(chrome pink))

Renewed version of Ex-ZARD 11-S

The 11S is a bit too normal as a race car. Unlike Garland that is below average in every single point except its acceleration isn’t that bad, or Issuxark-S is the one of the worst on cornering, 11S has nothing special on the track. Due to it’s also driven by Mr. Shiba, why not giving 11S a shorter 1st step booster, and a longer 2nd step? It shows some personality that at some point it’s a gentle machine, but gives everything to straight line(time adjustment can make 11S having a better straight line speed, and Shiba’s preference can be seen in Nemesis, which has weaker engine but still has better top speed compares to Garland)

Is there any possibility to bring the old HP-022(the early version in this game, which seems more like Franz’s style) back?

Mr. Franz, the owner and designer of StormZender, prefer to make things to be under control. And the old Spiegel feels more like his design. But removing the current Spiegel also makes no sense cause Jack is a old school American playboy, which feels like he care about top speed more than anything . This makes sense with the current Spiegel’s setting – a 700km/hr booster but poor A mode performance. The HP-022 Heinel version with Franz’s iconic dark grey with blue-green like his old cars or full black with gold and red like German flag may be a choice when adding some new cars (especially the data are already known).

Sincerely yours,

IcyStriker