[戻る]
一括表示

Performance Suggest ゲーム名:CF SIN VIER 投稿者:IcyStriker 投稿日:2019/02/10(Sun) 02:49:21 No.3365

Dear YNP,

I have saw that you are thinking of resetting the rank, so I have some suggestions for the machine balance. I think these should follow the setting of the anime while also make sense in Automotive Engineering.

1. The two ISSUXARK: For having better performance in corners, the ISSUXARK 00-X3/II R can be consider having much higher downforce. According to that it should have much lower top speed and should have no chance to reach the ideal top speed of the engine. Also, can you buff the ISSUXARK 00-X3/II S for its top speed and booster acceleration? According to the anime, it is the car specialise in the straight line to against Asurada. However, in CF sin VIER, we can only see it sacrifice its cornering speed and its top speed is no where close to Asurada, or not even much better than its teammate. ISSUXARK 00-X3/II S should be more like a Drag racing car or what you called 直線番長 in Japan.

2. Most of machines without transfer system are having the same issue that their highest gear is quite useless when not opening the booster. I can understand that you may consider that the top speed that when using the booster, but for the racing engineer, they will average the acceleration rate for each gear to avoid losing time in a long straight (it’s probably the only time that using that gear). However, due to those cars who have no aero mode to lower the wing angle, which is affect the air resistance, makes those cars will feel like hitting a wall when shift up to 6th gear. Race car should be able to hit the highest rpm at the end of the straight without using the booster, but in the game, those cars drop down to a really low acceleration when shift up to 6th gear. The only cars we found that has no issue with this are the STRAT MISSIONELs, which they have 7th gear that seems like it’s only used for the booster. Can you tighter the gear ratio that makes players feel acceleration smoother while shifting up to top gear?

3. Asurada is too stable. Considering Aero mode has lower downforce and Asurada has one of the most sensitive steering system, it’s way too easy to control for players. Asurada and Ogre should be the two beasts on the field, but in the game, Asurada seems like has lots of room for player to make mistake. It should be a high-risk high reward type of the car, which if you can master the car like Mr. Kazami in the anime, you can win almost every game. Maybe adding high possibility to over drift the car during the corner is a way to go, just like Ogre. Also, the Aero mode of Asurada and EX-ZARD Z/A-11K are one of the weirdest things in the game. They has the same top speed as Ogre and Nemesis, but their cornering is way too good considering they should sacrifice its downforce for top speed and has no enough grip for the car to lower the turning radius. I think Asurada should lower the aero mode turning performance to slightly better than Nemesis due to its engine output is 1% better than Nemesis, and EX-ZARD Z/A-11K should lower the aero mode turning performance to be worse than EX-ZARD Z/A-11S or even switch their aero mode turning performance since EX-ZARD Z/A-11K has way higher top speed.

4. Garland is a car sitting in a weird spot after the Nemesis release since patch REV.O. According to the setting of the cyber formula universe, Nemesis is a car built in 2020, and Garland is a car built for the season 2022. However, what we see in the game is that Nemesis beats Garland in every field, better acceleration, better straight-line speed, better cornering, and most important, 2 step booster (2段加速のブースト) which give it explosive top speed. In the anime, Garland should be a cornering machine with lighter body by remove transfer system from Asurada. By the idea from its designer, Miss. Clair Fortran, it should have similar turning performance close to ISSUXARK 00-X3/II R and not sacrifice too much on the straight-line. However, in the game, its 108hp benefit and 8kg lighter body gives it a below average cornering (while ISSUXARK 00-X3/II R is one of the best), below average acceleration (again, ISSUXARK 00-X3/II R is one of the best after corner), and almost the same top speed after use the booster. The main problem Garland facing right now is that it has nothing good at, not good at cornering, one of the slowest car in the straight line, and its acceleration is not the greatest (although you said to me it should be better than Asurada, but with Aero mode, Asurada is way much better than Garland in acceleration). The most interesting thing I found is that Garland has been nerf its top speed after the booster several times during the patch updates from slowly go down to around 490 all the way down to the point that feels like I press the brake till it’s 473 at patch REV.P. In my opinion, 108hp is not a small number in a race, and every kilogram you save is a huge benefit. Therefore, giving one of the lightest car in the game a better performance in the corner (maybe closer but not better than ISSUXARK 00-X3/II R)and better top speed isn’t asking too much due to the machines has the same weight as Garland is SPIEGEL HP-022, and they are almost 200hp less than Garland(2050hp compares to Garland’s 2248hp) and that 8kg lighter than ISSUXARK 00-X3/II R (460kg compares to Garland’s 452kg). At this version of Garland, it makes Miss Clair Fortran one of the worst engineer in Cyber Formula since she made a car has so many advantages shows no competitiveness everywhere.

5. Extra booster for some machines: 2 step booster (2段加速のブースト) is a huge advantage in this game which gives those machines have it so strong in straight (especial Asurada’s Spiral boost). However, in the anime, the booster limits are only seen in Asurada and Ogre. According to that, it can be said that if the machine without 2 step booster (2段加速のブースト), it should be able to use booster whenever the driver wants after the engine temperature comes down. But it may make those cars overpowered with limitless booster. Therefore, I want to make a point that if giving those cars has no 2 step booster (2段加速のブースト) one or two extra booster at the start or give them one extra boost when they cross the line every lap, do you think it can balance the difference the normal booster and the 2 step booster (2段加速のブースト)?


Kind regards,

IcyStriker

Re: Performance Suggest ゲーム名:CF SIN VIER 投稿者:SUPPORT 投稿日:2019/02/10(Sun) 13:04:56 No.3368

Dear IcyStriker

Thank you for any reporting.

>The two ISSUXARK
00-X3/S have a good boost in animation.
We believe that 00-X3/S has a better boost than 00-X3/R, but S and R are basically the same car.


>Most of machines without transfer system are having the same issue that their highest gear is quite useless when not opening the booster.

We also think so.
We will adjust the performance.


>EX-ZARD Z/A-11K/S

It is a very difficult problem.
We will consider including other machines.


>Garland


We think that Garland is a good car for beginners.
Improving cornering performance is a good idea.


>Extra booster for some machines

Adding a boost for single boost machines once may be a good idea.
We will consider.

ありがとう!

Re: Performance Suggest ゲーム名:CF SIN VIER 投稿者:IcyStriker 投稿日:2019/02/10(Sun) 19:12:17 No.3369

Dear YNP,

Thank you for your reply.

> >The two ISSUXARK
> 00-X3/S have a good boost in animation.
> We believe that 00-X3/S has a better boost than 00-X3/R, but S and R are basically the same car.

I understand S and R are basically the same car. But even the same car, with different setup they can have different performance. In this situation, S is a drifting car, which should have lower downforce (to lose grip for rear wheels) at the back to cause oversteering. As the result, S is losing a lot of speed “in” the corner compare to R is almost losing nothing in the corner. Drifting is good in those rally race due to they will have higher rpm when exiting the corners that gives the car a great acceleration in the connecting straight-line. There may have two option of balancing the 00-X3/S. One will be give it a better acceleration after drifting through the corners or higher acceleration in the higher rpm. Another is that if you decide to make them the red and white twins with different characteristic, maybe you can reduce the cornering deacceleration for 00-X3/S, make them the car using different ways to take the corner, but both good at cornering. In the current patch, the cornering deacceleration for 00-X3/S is punishing its driver too much and making drivers losing time in the mid and high-speed corners.


> >Garland
>
> We think that Garland is a good car for beginners.
> Improving cornering performance is a good idea.

I agree your point that Garland is a good car for beginners. However, changing only the cornering performance does not show one of its strength, a powerful engine from GIO. A way to do is that increasing its top speed without the booster, but top speed with the booster will stay the same. This may make it good but not the best everywhere except its booster. For example, it can have a top speed near 500km/h, but since its booster only gives it the power go up to 695 at max, which is not that good when there’s many cars can have 700+ in the game. This makes it more like the Garland in the anime that it is a really nice car (also said by Mr. Kazami), but because of the engine issue happened in Asurada, this car is design to have lower its booster power to avoid the high temperature cause by the booster (since the booster will make the engine temperature all the way up to almost the engine failure point, which what you called エンジン臨界点). Also, since you are considering giving extra booster to single boost machines, this may give beginners more choice of using boosters, cause if the top speed is good, they can use the booster to recover their mistake(s). Again, without the booster, there no reason that a car having 200 more horse power will be slower in the straight-line, except the engineer making huge setup mistake. Giving a stronger straight-line and cornering with a weaker booster is more like the idea of Garland’s easy to drive type machine. Additionally, if anyone want to master Garland, they will need to master their driving line and find the best timing of using their boosters wisely, not just open booster when it’s straight.

> > Asurada: Considering Aero mode has lower downforce and Asurada has one of the most sensitive steering system, it’s way too easy to control for players. Asurada and Ogre should be the two beasts on the field, but in the game, Asurada seems like has lots of room for player to make mistake. It should be a high-risk high reward type of the car, which if you can master the car like Mr. Kazami in the anime, you can win almost every game. Asurada has the same top speed as Ogre and Nemesis, but their cornering is way too good considering they should sacrifice its downforce for top speed and has no enough grip for the car to lower the turning radius. I think Asurada should lower the aero mode turning performance to slightly better than Nemesis due to its engine output is 1% better than Nemesis

In my opinion, if Garland is the car for beginners, then Asurada should be the car for the experts. But now, there no much punish for Asurada drivers making mistakes. I would suggest that its aero mode should be stiffer steering and have a cooldown time. This will require drivers need to have the correct driving line and lose Asurada’s great acceleration if they made the mistake. The instant switch between Aero mode and Circuit mode for fixing driving line made Asurada have more room to make mistake than other machines.

Kind regards,

IcyStriker

Re^2: Performance Suggest ゲーム名:CF SIN VIER 投稿者:SUPPORT 投稿日:2019/02/17(Sun) 12:50:07 No.3374

Dear IcyStriker

Thank you for your reply.

>The two ISSUXARK

We also believe that S is slower than R.
We will modify this problem.

>Garland
> > We think that Garland is a good car for beginners.
> > Improving cornering performance is a good idea.
> I agree your point that Garland is a good car for beginners.

We consider Garland as fast enough.
But we do not think that it is the best now.


> Asurada

We believe Asurada is not suitable for beginners because Asurada has transform.
But we know that Asurada is one of the fastest machines.

We will make adjustments to enhance the performance of other machines.

ありがとう

Re^3: Performance Suggest ゲーム名:CF SIN VIER 投稿者:IcyStriker 投稿日:2019/02/18(Mon) 22:09:27 No.3380

Dear YNP

Thank you for your reply.
>
> >The two ISSUXARK
>
> We also believe that S is slower than R.
> We will modify this problem.

The performance that ISSUXARK-S had in CF SIN DREI is much better than the one in CF SIN VIER. The S had good acceleration when it’s using higher gears (4+) or its engine speed is sitting on a higher rpm. I think bringing those back will at least solve most of the problem of S is lack of everything except its booster comparing to the R.

> >Garland
> > > We think that Garland is a good car for beginners.
> > > Improving cornering performance is a good idea.
> > I agree your point that Garland is a good car for beginners.
>
> We consider Garland as fast enough.
> But we do not think that it is the best now.

After doing some simulation and talking to some pro drivers, I think you are right. If Garland can improve its poor cornering to a great level close to ISSUXARK-R, especially when it is entering and exiting corner, it should be an easy to drive machine, while the ISSUXARK-R is sitting on the top spot in this area. Although lower a little bit of the speed drop after it use the booster may make it have some possibility of fighting other cars. Or it might become the weaker version of ISSUXARK-R since ISSUXARK-R has a 695+ km/hr booster(Garland normally get around 650 to 680 km/hr now, 690 km/hr only using really late booster in Berlin main(start/finish) straight).

> > Asurada
>
> We believe Asurada is not suitable for beginners because Asurada has transform.
> But we know that Asurada is one of the fastest machines.
>
> We will make adjustments to enhance the performance of other machines.

The biggest issue happened on Asurada (maybe also on some other machines having transfer system) is that it can have ridiculous cornering speed by using some expert called the CA skill, which is keep switching between AERO mode and CIRCUIT mode to make the car having the cornering performance of circuit mode and the acceleration performance of Aero mode. The following link is a video film by Mr.魅影天痕, who stands on the top spot of this game and the expert of Asurada, after I contact him and asking him about using this technique as an expert. I do not against this technique since it requires lots of time to practice and still having risk of making mistake. However, when this skill used in the straight, it is another thing. Losing no speed to correct the car direction as a car with transfer system means it is taking no risk of making almost any mistake in the straight. Therefore, I have spoke to some of the best players discussing about this, adding a cooldown to the Aero mode might be an option for this issue. The CA skill is quite useful and cleaver, but even the world ranking No.1 player says that it might be unfair to use this kind of technique because it breaks the balance between some specific machines, such as Asurada and Ogre. Mr.魅影天痕 points out that adding an one second cooldown for the mode transfer(Aero mode) might be the better option since a great racer should not rely on this kind of tricks. Also, Mr.みくま said that this is never exist in the animation.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/382679507

Kind regards,

IcyStriker

Re^4: Performance Suggest ゲーム名:CF SIN VIER 投稿者:SUPPORT 投稿日:2019/02/19(Tue) 14:23:27 No.3382

Dear IcyStriker

ありがとう!

>The two ISSUXARK
>Garland

We will make adjustments soon.
Don't miss it!

> Asurada

Adding an one second cooldown for the mode transfer(Aero mode) may be a good idea.

But We are worried about feeling stressed for you can not use the CA techniques.

Re^5: Performance Suggest ゲーム名:CF SIN VIER 投稿者:IcyStriker 投稿日:2019/02/22(Fri) 18:52:08 No.3387



> > Asurada
>
> Adding an one second cooldown for the mode transfer(Aero mode) may be a good idea.
>
> But We are worried about feeling stressed for you can not use the CA techniques.

Adding 1 second will made this technique looks like this:
1. Brake for entering corner(C mode)
2. Quick switch between AC mode (once)
3. C mode exiting corner
Although this means players may not use CA multiple times in the corner (and normally they don't), if they use this technique wisely after this nerf(Aero mode クールダウン修正), it may not have that much effect.

But in straight line when player normally don't need this technique, that 1 second become the punishment of making mistake since the combo start from Aero mode.

Kind regards,

IcyStriker

Re^6: Performance Suggest ゲーム名:CF SIN VIER 投稿者:SUPPORT 投稿日:2019/02/22(Fri) 18:53:25 No.3388

Dear IcyStricker

Thank you for your more infomation.

ありがとう

- WebForum -