- ▼ - Defect - Rev.E. F. G - CF SIN VIER - 菊千虹＆魅影天痕 18/09/26-00:59 No.3145
- ▼ - 最新パッチのアップデート方法など - DMMのSIN VIER - カズト 18/09/24-22:58 No.3137
- ▼ - REV F にて - CF SIN VIER - あすらだ 18/09/25-03:48 No.3139
- ▼ - DMM SIN VIER - Cyber SIN VRIER - 魅影天痕 18/09/24-12:10 No.3135
- ▼ - Kathryn - Kathryn@gmail.com - Kathryn 18/09/20-18:33 No.3129
- Re: Kathryn - CF SIN VIER - SUPPORT 18/09/21-11:12 No.3134
- ▼ - 海外公式サイトは更新されていませ - Cyber SIN VRIER - 魅影天痕 18/09/20-10:55 No.3128
- ▼ - Rev.E モニタ 不具合 - Cyber SIN VRIER - 魅影天痕 18/09/19-13:07 No.3126
- ▼ - 144Hｚのモニタに関して - Cyber SIN VRIER - iiyama 18/09/19-01:33 No.3124
- ▼ - REV Eおつかれさまです - CF SIN VIER - あすらだ 18/09/19-01:29 No.3123
- ▼ - Rev.E モニタ 不具合 - - 18/09/19-12:41 REV.E BUG video link
If a player is using a screen having a 144Hz frame rate, the in-game visual speed of his vehicle becomes very fast while the actual speed is correct.
Although his TIME in the resulting phase on his own side has no issue, for the players in the same room with a 60Hz monitor, they will see 144hz players runs very fast; in fact, the result that those players using 60Hz monitor see will be different to the one on 144Hz users’ display, which it will be much faster than it is and may be misunderstood as cheating. For example, by my personal experiment, at 2023 BERLIN circuit, the result comes out 2.50.046, while it should be an around the 4-minute track.
By adjusting the screen frame rate from 144 to 60, it can change to normal speed, but players should not be forced to lower their the screen level to 60Hz because of one single unfixed bug.
It affects the gaming experience for both side. One thought his car is uncontrollable while the other thought someone is cheating.
I hope the producer can correct this bug as soon as possible. No.3125
- WebForum -